Elevation Large Capacity Aluminum Piping System
Has taken large diameter systems to a new level.
Ten times lighter than steel, without compromising
structural strength. The system is safer and easier to install than
plastic, with the quality of stainless steel.
Secrets of the Elevation System
- Manufactured from Marine Grade Aluminum:
High quality aluminum alloy provides the highest level of protection against corrosion. This ensures that the media traveling through a system encounters very little turbulence, while enabling high flow rates with minimal pressure losses compared to conventional steel systems.
- Uses world’s most accepted grooved fitting design:
Mechanical firms already use and understand our coupling technology ensuring installations can be done by any qualified contractor. Corrosion free by nature and low cost of ownership by design, make Elevation the right choice for your piping system project.
Elevation provides a simple solution for large air/gas/vacuum users and is, without a doubt, the easiest and fastest system to install. It has the lowest cost of ownership and the best quality of media delivery available.
Connect Elevation to Infinity for maximum advantage.
Once you’ve installed an Elevation header, it’s common to have smaller diameter piping for drops and solid line hook-ups to machines and equipment.
Infinity, like Elevation, is comprised of an all metal, non-corrosive system with bore sizes from 20mm (3/4˝ ) up to 63mm (2 1/2˝). The piping is manufactured in the same marine grade aluminum as Elevation but promotes a different range and style of fittings.
Infinity fittings are made from solid brass and nickel-plated to provide a STRONG AND NON-CORROSIVE solution. The fitting design is a simple “push to connect” system and requires minimal skill, effort or tooling to install.
It couldn’t be easier.
Simply drill a hole in the Elevation tubing. Attach an Outlet Saddle Clamp around the tubing to leave a female threaded connection. This allows for simple conversion between Elevation and Infinity.
Elevation works for you.
- Lightest product in the market—1/10th the weight of steel (same diameter)
- Fastest installed system – compared to all others available
Structurally as strong as carbon steel
- Manufactured from non-corrosive marine grade aluminum — guaranteed highest quality air delivery
- Superior construction and design—allows highest flow rates and lowest pressure drops
- System flexibility — simple modifications and/or additions
- Ten year leak free guarantee
- Manufactured from 100% recyclable materials
Non-Corrosive Marine Grade Aluminum Tubing.
- Marine grade aluminum construction – prevents rust and system deterioration.
- Zero corrosion—eliminates expensive production downtime and dramatically reduces maintenance costs.
- Smooth internal diameter—insuring higher flow rates with less turbulence than traditional iron pipe, throughout the life of the system.
- High quality powder coat finish Lowest cost of ownership available.
Don’t jeopardize efficiency.
Piping is responsible for the delivery of compressed air to the point of use. Material, age and condition impact both system reliability and air quality. Compressed air piping made from iron will rust and corrode, creating buildup on the interior and reducing the functional diameter. This buildup results in increasing pressure losses, as well as, contamination contributing to poor quality air.
View Elevation Parts Fittings and Pipe
Hanging Bracket$1.94 – $9.18 Select options
Elevation Adapters$29.01 – $140.64 Select options
Elevation Butterfly Valve – Nitrile Lined$562.35 – $1,470.40 Select options
Elevation Outlet, Saddle Clamp$48.68 – $218.16 Select options
Elevation Flange Bolt Kit$17.35 – $43.89 Select options
Elevation Flange Kit with Couplings$247.47 – $553.09 Select options
Elevation Grooving Tools$137.64 – $3,235.94 Select options
Assembly Lubricant$75.73 Add to cart
Elevation Equal Tee with Couplings$196.20 – $2,000.88 Select options
Two-way Outlet Y Adaptor$8.73 Add to cart